Thursday, January 8, 2015

Starting out as a blogger

What is an online presence? 

So far what I know about having an online presence revolves around social media. I am constantly posting or talking about something on social media. I usually am posting about the newest art piece I am working on or re-posting an article that I found interesting. I am new to the whole blogging idea and don't usually read that many blogs. If you want to check out some of my art you can find me on instagram: @art_by_jeni or if you want you can check out a video that I recently found really interesting What a homeless man did with $100 . Feel free to check out these awesome links and get ready for some awesome movie reviews.

References:

Haas, J. (n.d). Art_by_jeni on instagram. Retrieved January 8, 1015, from http://instagram.com/art_by_jeni
He Gave a Homeless Man $100 and Then Followed Him. What He Discovered Is About to Challenge Your Heart in a Thousand Ways. (2014, December 23). Retrieved January 8, 2015, from http://www.faithit.com/he-gave-a-homeless-man-100-and-then-followed-him-what-he-discovered-is-about-to-challenge-your-heart-in-a-thousand-ways/

No comments:

Post a Comment